Thursday 28 January 2016

do not buy domain from godaddy.in ,instead by from godaddy.com

How I purchase p1bugs.com.I searched for p1bugs.com on godaddy.in ,it show my $9 price.When i logged in to purchase
It shows my different prince $12.I was surprised.Because i have all other domain purchased from godaddy,
i have not option.I clicked on buy button.It show me minimum purchase of Rs 4600 is allowed.I was shocked and stuck.
What to do ,why pay 4600 for a 600 rupee domain.I took a break and tried again on godaddy.com there it showd me for $10.
I logged and purchase it from godaddy.com in just 600 rupee.
So Always careful when buying domain from godaddy.
Delete cookie before buying anything from online.Online sites do behavior targeting and show different price based upon your behavior on Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment